I have already been in South Africa for more than four weeks and I finally start using my blog.
I'll post short comments on how I am getting on and what I have been up to.
If anyone feels like leaving me messages, I am very happy to receive them!
I am just about getting well again. Unfortunately, I was pretty sick at the weekend - cold and flue - which wasn't actually a surprise regarding lots of sick children around me and a still very cold and windy Cape Town weather.
On Saturday we'll be going to fundraising ball for SAEP - the organisation I work for.
An African Spring Ball... Clothing is not sorted out yet... ;-)
That's the two extremes we live with and experience every single day. Poor and rich, black and white. Although I don't like putting it that way, that's what it is like. Unfortunately.
But then again: The money of the ball will go to SAEP which is great and a big help - so I am very much looking forward to that event.
If it is any different than the balls I've been to before?
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
10 Kommentare:
generic viagra cheap viagra cheap price iframe cheap viagra nz viagra from india viagra results viagra dosages can viagra causes legs to ache viagra alternative viagra pharmacy buy viagra now viagra and cocaine viagra overdose does watermelon have viagra effect viagra no prescription
Brim over I acquiesce in but I dream the brief should prepare more info then it has.
This is my first post I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
Just thought this would be a nice way to introduce myself!
Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/barnyard-party-supplies.html]barnyard Party Supplies[/url].
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Slow Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Quickly Find Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them at Dashing Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]
Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.
Free information about penis enlargement products, how it works, price of products, top products, and review of penis products. Visit http://www.buypenisenlargement.com
- male enhancement pills - http://www.male-sexual.com
Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.
It was very interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.
Hilary Kuree
The appearance of your home's indoor is equally as essential as retaining it clean and well cared for or maybe more so. The number-one particular reason behind poor layout movement is generally the "rush." In terms of this kind of important make a difference, you and also the family should take the time to decrease and choose some crucial choices with each other, fighting off the impulse to rush and then make errors. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Microecw2347[/url]
If you truly desire to try your hand at setting up a excellent cup of clean roasted espresso, consider roasting the legumes yourself. There are a number of ways to roast your own legumes for those who have entry to natural caffeine. You may even place them on a cookie page inside your stove to roast them your self. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]matgjmny[/url]
Kommentar veröffentlichen